JIBE DOT COMPANY SRL (hereinafter referred to as JIBE) is a company that also manages information about individuals; JIBE, including all companies in the group, complies with relevant data protection laws both at European and local level in Romania.
This policy sets out the key principles regarding data protection and how JIBE complies with these principles. There are additional policies / guidelines / provisions that cover more detailed information on certain important topics and should be interpreted in conjunction with this policy. Furthermore, each JIBE DOT COMPANY staff member (as defined below) who has access to or is involved in the processing of personal data has taken or will take mandatory and regular data protection courses.
We know the importance of your personal data and are committed to protecting your privacy and security. Therefore, it is important for us to inform you about the processing of your personal data as a user of our Site through this personal data protection policy.
How we process your personal data within our website:
- when you subscribe to the JIBE newsletter;
- when filling in the contact form of the Site;
- when you fill out the form in the "Careers" section or send an email to email@example.com;
- when you check out JIBE on social media platforms;
By subscribing to the Newsletter you grant us the right to process personal data for the purpose of transmitting personalized information about our vacancies or services, or for other types of communications on special occasions or national holidays as well as events attended by us or organized by us.You may at any time exercise your right to object to or restrict your processing by unsubscribing from the Newsletter. Personal data processed in case of Newsletter transmission are:
- email address;
- name and surname.
In case you want to get in touch with us through the contact form we processed data such as:
- email address;
- any other information / details you provide through the use of the communication / contact channel.
Our website has a special section dedicated to applying for one of our open jobs. If you are interested in one of the jobs or you simply want to be considered in the event of an opportunity, by filling out the available form or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, the following personal data will be processed:
- telephone number;
- email address;
- any other data / information / details contained in the attached document - CV.
Completing and submitting the contact form regarding the recruitment process represents the direct and direct intention to accept the contacting and / or requesting of additional information / data from us. Upon completion of the recruitment process, personal data will be stored for a period of 2 years.
ACCESSING SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES
In the event of your interaction with us through social platforms, the data collected and processed are mainly generated by you. The use of social platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter) is made to ensure communication, promotion of the Company, products and services provided by JIBE DOT COMPANY, but also the promotion of vacancies within the company. By using our social media pages we will access the following categories of data:
- name and surname;
- email address;
- photo published as profile picture;
- online identifier;
- personal description or preferences;
- the data with which you log in on social networking sites;
- other information you have shared with us about yourself, by contacting us or providing your own content, such as photos or reviews, or by contacting us directly by accessing the available chat (messenger) feature.
It should also be noted that the platform operator also collects your personal data, independently, which is why you should also consult the privacy and data protection policy that belongs to each social platform.
Our Site may also collect certain information regarding your browsing and interactions with its various sections. We would like to inform you that we will store or access information and cookies in your terminal (computer, phone, tablet, etc.) and more information on this subject can be found by consulting the Cookies Policy.
For a better understanding of the principles governing data protection, we provide you the following useful information:
In order to best describe the terms used in this document, we present their definitions as set out in Article 4 of the GDPR (European General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data No 679/2015):
Personal data: any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person ("Data Subject") an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Processing: means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
PRINCIPLES FOR ANY PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
According to the GDPR, there are eight basic data protection principles that JIBE adheres to when handling personal data about others:
- Transparency in what we do with data and the reason for which we use it;
- Data security
- Existence of a legal basis for data processing;
- Data minimization - which means that we collect and use the minimum necessary data related to the intended purpose
- We keep the data up to date, accurate and complete;
- Storage limitation. We do not store data longer than necessary, ensuring the implementation of data retention periods, where there is no mandatory period provided by law;
- We respect the rights of data subjects with regard to their personal data;
- We do not transfer the data without taking the necessary steps for a proper data transfer, and not before informing the data subjects accordingly.
Personal data is processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relationto the data subject. This is the basic principle and shows that we use personal data only to the extent that the people who entrust it to us have been informed in advance about. The informing is done at the time of collection of personal data and details the following main aspects:
- What kind of data will be collected;
- For what purpose will it be used;With whom it will be shared (if applicable);
- If it will be transferred to other countries (if applicable);
- How long it will be kept;What rights do individuals have regarding their personal data, and
- an indication of the contact channels through which data subjects can exercise these rights.
THE LAWFULNESS OF CONSENT
JIBE DOT COMPANY understands to carry out all the processing activities, both for a well-defined purpose and related to its activity, but also limited to a legal justification.
CONDITIONS FOR CONSENT
Another legal basis provided by the GDPR to whichJIBE attaches great importance and ensures that it will always collect a valid consent.
Personal data will only be used when absolutely necessary and relevant to a particular process or project task. This requirement applies to all JIBE staff members who have access to and / or process personal data.
Data protection legislation requires that personal data be kept accurate, complete and up to date. However, this obligation is a bilateral one and the data subject must also inform JIBE in case of any changes regarding the data provided.
JIBE has taken technical and organizational security measures required by law and industry standards to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access, and against any other form of illegal processing.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
Except as set forth below, we will not disclose any information about your data without authorization. Based on your express and unequivocal consent, offered in this way and only within the limits of the legislation in force or for the purpose of fulfilling a legal obligation and / or protecting a legitimate interest, we may transmit your personal data to: Service providers: testing, training, assessment centers, consultants, courier companies;The companies within the Group of which JIBE DOT COMPANY belongs to
The transmission of your personal data to the above-mentioned recipients will only be done on the basis of a commitment of confidentiality and ensuring an adequate level of security on their part, which guarantees that personal data is kept secure.
THE RIGHTS OF INDIVIDUALS
Individuals are granted various rights under data protection laws. These are the rights and key actions we need to take into account when exercising them:
- The right to be informed of how and why personal data is used;
- The right to request copies of personal data held by an entity (including information contained in emails, instant messages, notes, etc.);The right to request the correction of any inaccuracies in their personal data;
- The right to order the deletion of personal data (including the permanent deletion from the Company's systems and any systems of an outsourcing provider to which the Company has granted access to);
-The right to request JIBE stop processing personal data;
- The right to object to the use of their personal data for the purposes of direct marketing;
- The right to have any personal data that has been provided to JIBE transferred to another party (for example, another supplier of furniture and home & deco products) "in a structured, frequently used and automatically readable format"; and
- The right not to be subject to a fully automated decision-making process (ie a decision generated by the system without a human contribution), if the result has a significant legal or similar effect on the person concerned.
If JIBE receives a request from you in the exercise of any of the above rights, we will respond to the request within 30 days, with the possibility of extending this period only after informing the data subject and provided that there is a good reason justify the impossibility of formulating an answer within 30 days.
ORGANIZATION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The responsibility for ensuring the proper processing of personal data lies with any person working for or with JIBE DOT COMPANY and who has access to the personal data processed.
Contact Information If you have any questions regarding the exercise of any of your rights mentioned above or any requests to address, please contact us at the following email address: email@example.com.